We improve the efficiency of the operations entrusted to our company
Konecta initiated its operations in Peru at the Lima Cargo City complex on January 2011. This first work centre held 1,000 collaborators, managing customer attention services and sales for an important customer of the Telecommunications sector.
Since that year, Peru has become one of the Latin American countries in which the company has the largest presence, providing business processes and omni-channel contact centre outsourcing services for important customers, both local and also offshore and nearshore. It adds value to their business on allowing them to concentrate their resources on their core business and improving the efficiency and productivity of the operations entrusted to our company.
In order to do so we have the guarantee of Konecta’s experience on international markets, transferring the best corporate practices to the local area; this gives us financial capacity, state-of-the-art technology, and multichannel strategies with proven results.
In the middle of the same year Konecta acquired Allus Global BPO Centre, one of the leading companies of the sector in the region. This acquisition combined the strengths of both companies and boosted the growth of the Spanish multinational, making it a global player of the Customer Relationship industry with presence and service cover in over 10 countries: Colombia, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Mexico, Brazil, Spain, Portugal, the United Kingdom, and Morocco.
- Global and local experience
- Quality management
- Physical and technological infrastructure
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Because of our global and local experience in various sectors and service types.
- Because of our solid growth at a country level in all lines of the business.
- Because of our strong commitment to quality management at all processes of the operation.
- Because of our commitment to our collaborators’ development.
- Because of our commitment to groups at risk of exclusion.
Our human capital
At Konecta Peru “We don’t have workers but rather Life Projects”. Our human capital is our most valuable asset; since our collaborators have been part of the family their development and wellbeing have been our priority.
The profile of our collaborators…
- Identified with the corporate values of the company: Excellence. Innovation, Orientation towards results, Trust and Integration, and Commitment to society.
- The value of experience: experts in management.
- Orientated towards achievement: their main objective is their personal and professional growth.
- Adaptable and flexible in their management and in decision-making.
Certificates and Quality
ISO 9001 issued by AENOR, since 2013.
- With the National Social Responsibility Programme of the Ministry of Labour.
- With National Programme “Impulsa Perú” of the Ministry of Labour
- With the National Council for the Disabled (Consejo Nacional de la Persona con Discapacidad, CONADIS).
- With the Pachacútec Foundation and the DKV Integralia Foundation.
Allus holds the COPC Certificate in the standardization of the processes of Quality, Work Force (CDG) and Human Resources.
OUR COMMITMENT TO SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
Aware of the role that is played by any company in society, we concentrate our sustainability strategy on both the social dimension of our own employees and of the society in general. As such, we undertake a range of activities and actions to guarantee good corporate government and the protection of the environment.
Our business model aims to maximize the creation of shared value, both for the company and for our groups of interest and the communities in which we carry out our operations. To ensure this philosophy is successful, we implement management practices based on profitability, innovation, equal opportunities, ethics and sustainability.
We develop measures to guarantee: equality within our organization, the integration of people at risk from social exclusion, health and safety at work, and also the management of the talent of our professionals. From an external point of view, thanks to Konecta Foundation, we assume our role as a caring corporate citizen and are actively committed to the sustainable development of our company.
We adopt and maintain a commitment to improving environmental policies and behaviour. This is demonstrated by a range of measures we have implemented, including an aim of reducing energy, paper, and toner consumption throughout the company, together with continuous actions to make our employees aware of the importance of their contribution in the preservation of all the environments in which we operate.